Large Holdalls / Cargo Bags.
The Saxon Holdall gives value for money and come in various sizes. It has a large compartment that has a wide opening with zips. The outside has plenty of small gear pockets for the bits and bobs you need to get at quickly. Great for anyone wishing to get a good holdall in black or camouflage. It comes in 5 sizes from 35 lt to 125 litre and the large size will hold the kitchen sink. All holdalls come with shoulder and carry handle. The flap on 50 and 65 litre versions come with exterior pouch on the flap but the 35 litre does not. The larger sizes 100 and 125 litre come with 2 top pouches.
Other features are:-
- Two side pockets with external pouches.
- At the end of the holdall there are compression straps to compress the bag if it is not full. This can be useful if you need some space for traveling.
- The small 35 lire does not come with side straps.
- These are very great bags with lots of used from small to large amounts of kit.
- Comes in British Terrain Pattern ,black and Multi-Terrain Black camouflage.